i lost my baby on july 06 ,cause the cord was around his neack and arme now im affriad to get pregnet again.?

are u think it will happen on my 2nd pregnancy?plz help me and share ur experince.thanx

• deezee
    Favorite Answer

IM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. I DONT THINK IT WOULD HAPPEN AGAIN. I LOST 2 BABIES AND NOW I HAVE 4 BEAUTIFAL CHILDREN. PLEASE GIVE YOURSELF TIME TO GREIVE AND GOD WILL BLESS YOU AGAIN .

• Lydia

I am so sorry you lost your baby, but you need to realize that that was an unusual occurence and the chances of it happening again to you and a baby are small. My son was fortunate because when his heartrate went dangerously low they whisked me into surgery for an emergency c-section and he was okay - the cord was wrapped around his neck twice.

Talk with your doctors, your family and your husband. You will know when the time is right.

i lost a baby in 05. got pregnant in march 06 i now have a healthy baby girl. I know how you feel. I can't let my daughter wear the clothes I had bought for the other baby cause I am afraid something bad will happen to her.

That's a very slim possiblity. You're body, you're behavior during pregnancy, none of these things directly impact cord placement upon delivery. It's just 'one of those things.' I hope you don't let this impact you're decision to try again. Many women out there have miscarraiges and such and go on to have healthy pregnancies.

Source(s): Mother is an R.N. of 20 years. Who worked in Labor & Delivery.

I can Explain or give a brilliant Theory, of what causes a Person to have a miscarriage. If you like you can email me and I will send you a Full Explanation, Or Theory. LanaG29@aol.com

I hope you don't mind me answering. I have no personal experience but have a friend this sad event happened to. They have gone on to have three more beautiful children with absolutely no complications -- they too were afraid and concerned. I hope you are able to receive more answers with comforting words.

My best wishes to you for a safe and healthy birth.

i'm so sorry for your loss. do not not let this stop you from having another now that this has happened the doctor will probally follow you more closely to insure that it does not occur again.

I am so sorry.

What happened was a tragic accident, but I would think that the odds against it happening twice are pretty low. Ask your doctor what he/she thinks.