i.m a guy a guy who wants to grow his hair long and eyebrows wax ,do you think its ok to want to look fem?

Favorite Answer

ummmm....i guess, if that's what floats your tuna boat.

If you like your hair long that's up to you. I don't think long hair by itself makes a male appear fem. However, I definitely don't like shaped brows on a male irregardless of his sexual orientation. They just do not look well. That Joey whatever his name is that was on "Dancing With The Stars", looked absolutely hideous with his waxed and penciled eyebrows. He looked like an early version of a plastic Barbie doll only worse. Yeck!

Remove enough in between your brows to break a unibrow in two, but please no shaping!!!

• J

Growing your hair long is no big deal, I'd just be careful how fem your wax those eyebrows.

Well it all depends if your straight but u want to be like a women then it would be like being a drag queen (I Think). Or your just gay and ur confuse or still in the closet good luck hope u can find the answer to your problem because it's not normal to do that.

You can look as you want, but I always recommend honesty. Since you cannot rewrite your genetic code, you will always be a male, whatever you do to the body God has given you. I suggest you simply accept what you have and learn to live with it. It's not like you're handicapped or have something you really could complain about.

Long hair is ok but waxed brow... u will look like a chicken. go for healthy ways to have attention... u could win many.

• john

dont wax your eyebrows too much

yes i think that it is alrite is a guy want to look his best at all times. go for it!!

• AJ

i think its awesome! a guy looking his best is also a A+++++++++++!! there is nothing wrong with it! go for it!

i say, do what you feel is right for you. if you think you'll like that look, go for it

PLEASE!! Don't get mad at me but, that sounds a little gay for a man!! but if it makes you feel good go for it, be happy and forget what other may say. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!