Tom asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 1 decade ago

Do humans have a fear of vomiting?

I'm asking this because I feel horrible, don't you just HATE it when you feel like you're about to throw up? I mean the worst part is before you throw up, but after it's just like "eww thats nasty but the worst part was pending it." Am I right?

Wow vomited only twice in you're like, I highly doubt that, unless you're in a germless bubble X(

replace like with "life"

Favorite Answer

I wouldn't go so far as to say that people are 'afraid' of it. It's just the fact that you know what's coming is going to be horrible. And even so, if I KNOW I'm going to be sick, I kind of look forward to the actual moment, because with me, after I physically GET sick, I feel better afterwards. It just makes me feel better, and I don't feel AS sick.

I'm not afraid of vomiting at all but it isn't something I look forward to. I can actually tell, sometimes hours early, if I'm going to vomit. I just go to the bathroom, sit on the commode, put the wastebasket in front of me and think about vomiting. Within a minute or so, up it comes and VOILA!! I've got that over with!!

The real fear of throwing up is where will you throw up? Is it going to be at your wedding, while you are driving your car, or in an elevator? And then, worst then the fear of where you throw up, is the smell of throw up.

• ?

I'm sure there is, I don't get freaked. But I hate when your sitting on the floor pukin and when your done your side feel like there going to explode from all the pressure to puke. I hate that!

Actually copious vomiting has two very beneficial purposes. It's expelling something that had poisoned your body. It is also a great ab work out!

no i don't have a fear of vomit, but i don't like it though. especially when i'm vomiting. it feel horrible and my stomach hurt whenever i vomit. i am not fear of it, but i hate it. but i do agree that it is good to vomit sometime because when we are vomiting our body tell us that we might have just eatten something that are position our body.

you're an odd one tom

i only threw up twice in my life...and no i wasn't scared

y u ask ur not human?......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!