I've always wondered this about New Year's eve in Times Square....?

WHERE does everybody park....such a mass of people!!!! I understand there is over a million this year.

Well...."DUH".... Not being from NYC, I would think not ALL 1,000,000 are from the city... and there must be some kind of transportaion into the city.

• fefe
    Favorite Answer

I'am not from NEW YORK either but but i'am sure all those people don't drive , i watch it on TV ever year and every year there are more and more peple there, it's a beautfull site to be there i imagine but i don't like the big crowds so i just watch it from home. HAPPE NEW YEAR TO YOU

• Holly

I don't know, but even here in my city there are idiots parked in no parking zones. I almost ran into a car driving home from work. My cousin once went to the NYC thing and she said it was hell. It was so chaotic that she couldn't even enjoy herself. And she said after the ball dropped it took 4 hours to get back to their apt, even though they didn't drive! Imagine if you actually took your car. What a nightmare.

• mo

I don't have a clue, never thought about it,but great question. Hope you get an answer, and Happy New Year to you.

most people just use the subway/train/mass transit system, and don't bother using a car

People don't drive in NY. They walk or use subway! Duh!!!!

TAXIS! :D