why do I get reported for calling someone a troll when there are obviously alot worse things going on???

Favorite Answer

Wow surprising ,I've read much worse ,someone was having a bad day .

Shake it off .have a happy new year TROLL

Now report me .LOL

I think that this is lie one of those things that happened to me.. Even though other people have done worse, you get in trouble for doing something that isnt that bad. Yeah, I know it stinks but its life. Some people have greater limits than others. It's just cuz some people choose to be unfair and tell on everyone they see. It's just the people who gets the pleasure of meeting them that suffer. Oh well

By the way calling someone a troll isn't all that bad... I guess the way in which you said it matters too. And where you got reported.

I feel this is a free world if someone wants to get on here and read, that good, but if you are stalking someone, or trying to embrass someone thats another thing...and yes worse things than being called a troll has happened on here and i apologize, treat people the way you want to be treated and it will be a much nicer place to live and you will feel better to.....thanks

I've been on Yahoo since 1989 and until I started this format 3 days ago I've never gotten an admonsihment from TOS. I've gotten 3 so far and I'm proud of every single one. Okay, one not so proud but I thought it was funny. One guy asked for a totally gay community to check out and I suggested prison. I thought he was a troll, so I'm not perfect. I'm on the other message boards arguing with uber religous nuts who keep condeming me to hell and sometimes it carries over.

You can't say anything on here anymore! the other day a goofy girl reported me because she asked "Do you think Frankie Muniz is cute?" and I said: "Damn, no! he looks like a leprechaun!".....

yeah, I know, it's stupid...

anyway, this place is full of stupid people...

Good bye!

Because we live for reporting.

• ?

I got reported for calling someone stupid. But he was so I don't fell bad about it.

I got reported by this little chick because I said she sounded spoiled!!! Just laugh it off and thank god you not that thin skinned!

Source(s): god nose

It's kind of like when you speed to pass a drunk driver and then get pulled over for speeding. Sometimes it's just not your day.

Because Y/answers can't seem to get it together.