this is not a joke!!! 666 is everywhere 4 me?

i see the numbers 666 everywhere, i get drawn to them somewhere at least once and sometimes lots of times every day of my life, phone nos, page nos, ip addresses, on the telly, in the street,buying stuff and it comes to 6.66 absolutely everywhere, even in the strangest of places or me happening to pick something from a collection of lots of things and looking at it and seeing them or just turn my head for no reason in the street and look at a tiny phone number on a ad poster or a bus or number platethis has been goin on for 3 or 4 yrs. i cant dismiss it any longer its far too much to be coincedence. i cannot think of all the examples rite now but you wouldnt believe me if i did there are so many. what could cause that or is it the fact the im aware of it and i spot them easily? it doesnt worry me i dont think but it just seems beyond belief that i could repeatedly see those numbers so often. i never really told anyone only my ex about it so it would seem silly to bring it up now

• Tim 47
    Favorite Answer

Yeah, that happened to me to for awhile, then I just stopped being upset about it and it went away. (for real).

Theres nothing that God wont be able to forgive us for. Turn to Him and repent, but truly mean it. You need God, we all do without Him I have NO idea where I'd be. We all have souls, Im glad you realized that part. The Devil will DO ANYTHING to keep you from God. The Devil is banned from Heaven and he is jealous that we have the chance to make it there. So he will stop at nothing to make us go down the wrong path and join him. My friend know this, If God is for us, what can be against? Nothing/no one/ no spirit/ no devil NOTHING can stop God. And Earth is our temporary home man, Heaven and Hell are eternity, what you do on Earth determines which one you'll end up in. Money/power mean nothing, you could be the richest man in the universe and still go to Hell. Do whats right, accept Jesus as your Savior, you dont want to be on Satans side :(