Myspace Question. How do I find a Celebrities myspace page? And know its for real theirs?

So, I am trying to find out if certain celebrities have a myspace site for their fans, but when I type in the name...I get like 300 different sites. HELP!!!!!!

• R A
    Favorite Answer

you go to the browse link on myspace and write down your celebrity name. that's right that you'll get a lot of profiles. but mostly the top one is real. when u see their pics and about me section, u should get a clear idea that whether it is a real one or not. remember dont search the profiles using search engine. use only myspace friend search or user search system. Good Luck. I have a few celebrities added as friends and they're real. check'em out.

there is no real site for celebrities. Celebrities- most of em dont have myspaces and if u see one that has a famous guy's name, then its fake cuz lots of ppl fake the celebrities. The only real famous people that have myspaces are bands

Majority of the time if you go to the "celebrity's" MySpace, it will have links to their official website and Record company. If you go to their official website, look for a link to their OFFICIAL MySpace. You can also check wikipedia.com, and search for the celebrity there, and at the bottom it will have links to their MySpace. What celeb were you looking for, and I'll try to find them for you if you want. I know of a few real ones.

• Deanna

Usually it's one of the top ones with the most friends. Just know it is usually a publicist that is running the page and it is highly unlikely that the actual celebrity is looking at the page.

I doubt that any of these people have myspace pages. If you were rich, beautiful, and had an exciting, orgiastic jetset life, would you bother establishing a myspace page?

Maybe try typing in www.myspace.com dash and type the name of the celebrity you are looking for. I hope this helps. Happy New Year

Source(s): For example, www.myspace.com/akon
  • ?

the real page usually has like over a million fans and is the first link to come up when you search that celebs name.

A lot of people are fake on myspace. so it's just for fun!

Source(s): a cool video on how to make myspace friends http://www.metacafe.com/watch/365334/how_to_get_th...

Just type in their names

when the list of pages comes up, sort them by amount of friends. the one with the most friends is usually genuine.