Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Anyone alone for New Years eve?

Ring it in with me 3....2.....1.....

I am in the NYC area..but refuse to go into NYC..its a mess!! Lol happy new year everyone! Send me an email if you like at awbizzatch at yahoo.com. You can also check out my profile pic under the same name!

Favorite Answer

Me, and I wish I werent

i can only be with my sister, she is my best friend but still would like to be also with other friends but the ones that doesnt have anything to do, live too far away from here, so, no big deal. Happy New Year!!!

Unfortunately yes

Happy New Year from Akon - Lonely

I am sick but I will sing with you

Should auld acquaintance be forgot, And never brought to mind? Should auld acquaintance be forgot, And auld lang syne!

Chorus- (repeated between each stanza)- For auld lang syne, my dear, For auld lang syne, We'll tak a cup o' kindness yet, For auld lang syne.

We twa hae paidl'd in the burn, Frae morning sun till dine; But seas between us braid hae roar'd Sin' auld lang syne. Chorus-

And there's a hand, my trusty fere! And gie's a hand o' thine! And we'll tak' a right gude-willie waught, For auld lang syne

Wife died, no kids, bum knee , a bottle of Puligny Montrachet and me .....I'll survive. HAPPY NEW YEAR, May George Bush end new year counting the number of times his cellmate rapes him.

*holds up glass of champaign..only the finest of course..hands one to you..*

OK..giddy up 2007!!!..out with the old crap of 2006, ring in the New year for a far better place for you, me and everyone else in between!

*apply New' year's kiss here*

Ya, pickle donkies :(

Happy New Year!

I am right now bc my husband is working....happy new year!

• Joho

im also alone. good luck and have a happy new year.