I really really like my friends brother, and he likes me too......?

Well, you see, his sis doesnt want us 2 hang out together, i dnt know y, but she doesnt, yet she still tells me we r really good friends, and she always says how annoyin it is that her brother likes me, but the truth is i like him too, I just dont wann let her know that, i dont want her mad at me or nething, so what do i do?

Favorite Answer

you should talk to her, she will probablly be mad for a while, but if she is a true friend, she will get over it and your friendship will continue. However..............you need to keep in mind that blood is thicker than water. I say this from experience, I married my best friend's brother. We are divorced now, and I lost my best friend. We are still very "polite" to each other, we work in the same building, but it will never ever be the same. Keep that in mind.

Ask her straight up if she's always going to expect all of her friends to stay away from her brother and explain to her the advantages (not necessariy you) of her brother being with someone who is a friend rather than some psycho stalker woman. The reason I'm saying this is that if she is complaining about him hitting on her friends then maybe he's shy and a friend of his sister isn't a stranger. Before you do anything with her brother, help her to see things just a little differently, so that even if you don't wind up with him, she can see that the world isn't going to come to an end if a friend of hers goes out her brother.

Well jst tell her brother how u feel for him and then if he wants to be more then friends tlk to his sister then and tell her how u both feel bc u dnt wanna lie and go behind ur best friends back that jst wrong and rude.

girl u need to fight his sister and then take him and if she has something wrong with u to going out with each other who cares as long as you to are happy but if you dont want to fiht her you can just talk to her and tell her that going out with her brother makes you happy so that is what you r going to do. and any way you have to do what your mind tells you to do and not what some one else tell you to do. and if that dose not work just e-mail and if you dont have my e-mail just go on my thing and write me what happend.

who cares what she says if she doesnt want you happiness then she isnt a true friend but talk to her and work it out

• Joho

just tell her that u like him. good luck and have a happy new year.

if she really is your best friend, than she will not mind if you date him. u shouldnt wait longer, today is last chance this year, enjoy!

You need to tell her! Unless you can stop liking him.

follow your heart. i kno it sounds fruity but its true. dont care wat ur friend says and just go with the flow. good luck and happy new years