clerks 1 or clerks 2 which was better and why?

Favorite Answer

I think both are equally good- the first one has it's qualities, introducing us to the reoccuring Jay and Silent Bob, but only as side characters that got developed in later movies, while Clerks two revisitsall of them later in life, and takes a whole different angle.

Both of them still make me laugh - both have lower level comedy and intellectual comedy, appealing to all.

But there is nothing like Jay tucking it and showing it all - funny and nauseating all at once! LOL

I think Clerks 1 was the best

~~~ohhh to funny,,,,,we just finished watching Clerks 2,,,,I laughed so hard ,,,,,,very funny,,,,,I know I did watch Clerks 1 but for some reason I cant remember the whole movie,,,,,,Clerks 2 havent seen a movie like that in a long time....a movie that you can laugh at throughout......have to say that Jays interpretation of "Silence of the Lambs" fall on the floor laughing at that,,,,

Part 1 was better, it was made before Kevin Smith was well known and mainstream. Therefore part 1 had to rely on good acting and writing, where part 2 just relies on name recognition.

Both AMAZING.

Clerks 2 is funnier

Clerks 1 is better

you have to see one to see two or you won't get it

SEE BOTH!

Source(s): HAPPY NEW YEAR!

happy new year! you just got me to level 2! by the way I haven't seen either of the movies!

i have never seen 1 or2! happy new year! 2007