interview questions?

if an interviewer asks you what some of your weaknesses are, what are some good examples of what you should say?

Favorite Answer

You are a perfectionist

The secret to answering this question is being honest about a weakness, but demonstrating how you have turned it into a strength. For example, if you had a problem with organization in the past, demonstrate the steps you took to more effectively keep yourself on track. This will show that you have the ability to recognize aspects of yourself that need improvement, and the initiative to make yourself better.

It all depends on what your personal weaknesses are. If you need to embellish a little on a weakness, then that's okay, but don't just lie. Usually the next question is "what are some of your strengths?" or "what is it that you think you can bring into this company?" make sure your strengths out-way your weaknesses no matter what they are.

"I am very opinionated. When I believe that there is a better way of performing in a project that will be more time or cost effective, I am willing to voice my opinion. So over the years, I've had to develop a way of voicing my opinions without being confrontational and I believe that people value what I have to say. I really feel comfortable contributing to team projects now."

One example is that I don't get to bed nights when I should. But, I still get up when the alarm goes off. I don't help people with their personal problems they are not my business.