What is the toughest problem you've encountered?

Those moments that you almost gave up...

Favorite Answer

cancer? horrific marriage? losing my health, job, house, car, savings and savings in less than 6 months... nope, have to be my life before I truly got to know Jesus. Thanks for asking. God bless. Love you!

• Rusty

My toughest problem was getting up. Day after day, it's the same problem. I know someday the problem will end, but until then it is my toughest problem. What will the day bring? Why should I put myself in the germ-ridden, virus-plagued hyper-spaced world and play a game that I know I can't win?

After I get up, I worry about what to eat,

Learning to approach business owners and making presentations in front of people for work. Probably not the hardest but up there on the list

Toughest problem is to bear the stupidity of my mom and the irritating dad i have.

My youngest daughter's affection for punk and other rock that uses death images and emo-type lyrics. She's very angry (that apple didn't fall far from the tree!) and vents too often on this music. But she's my daughter, I love her, so I'm not giving up. Neither is God.

When the doctor told me my daughter was dying, and did I want to keep her on life support or have a DNR order.

I almost gave up answering this question.

Nothing so far..only 15.

• George

getting rid of Satan in my life and finding Jesus