Can someone tell me if there is a book about Satan's rebellion?

I know there was one a few hundred years ago can anyone tell me the name and how I can get a copy?

Favorite Answer

You may be thinking of John Milton's poem "Paradise Lost." This classic narrative poem tells of the fall of Satan and the temptation of Adam and Eve, and has as its purpose to justify the ways of God to man. Because of the age of the poem, you probably would be able to find it on the Internet.

Happy reading, and happy new year!

Patriarchs and Prohpets by Ellen G. White

also

The Great Controversy by Ellen G. White

try searching 'adventist book store'

Source(s): Read them

Try Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble.com. Enter the words into their search engine.

• cork

BIBLE....

still in print..best selling book of all time..

Holy Bible

dunno about that particular book but the Book sez something about it.