Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
Does anyone have a good recipe for "beer weenies"? Please and Thank you!!!!!!!?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1 can or bottle (12 ounces) beer (not dark)
4 bratwurst (about 1 pound)
1 sweet or Spanish onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
4 hot dog rolls
1) Prepare coals for direct grilling.
2) Pour beer into heavy medium saucepan with ovenproof handle. (If not ovenproof, wrap heavy-duty foil around handle.) Place saucepan on grill.
3) Pierce bratwurst with knife; add to beer. Simmer, uncovered, over medium coals 15 minutes, turning once during cooking.
4) Place onion rings on heavy-duty foil. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Fold sides of foil over rings to enclose. Place packets on grill. Grill, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes or until onion rings are tender.
5) Transfer bratwurst to grill. Remove saucepan from grill; discard beer. Grill bratwurst 10 minutes or until browned and cooked through, turning once during grilling.
6) Place bratwurst in rolls. Top with onions. Garnish as desired.
- banjo_mccainLv 41 decade ago
2 pkt (14-oz) Beef Lil' Smokies or Oscar Mayer Beef Wieners, cut
into bite size pieces
2 bot Heinz Chili Sauce
2 bot warm beer
Mix well in crock-pot and let cook on high for 6-8 hours, or until weenies reach desired doneness
- 1 decade ago
try www.bettycrocker.com. Happy new year! 2007