would you like to see donald trumps wig get caught in a strong wind??

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Catching on fire would be even funnier.

• 1 decade ago

If it is a wig of course I would like to see a strong wing come up and take his wig off his head, but only when there were reporters and a video camera rolling so there would be coverage on the web so one and all could enjoy it repeatedly. If it were in fact a bad comb-over as I suspect that it is, I would hope it would blow off to one side and bounce around unnoticed by the Donald but well documented by the media. I and the world could use a good chuckle at the expense of a pompous egomaniac.

Source(s): just my humble opinion
  • 1 decade ago

I'd like to see Donald Trump get caught in a strong wind and be blown off the eastern seaboard.

• 1 decade ago

I'd like to see Donald and his offspring caught in a Tornado or Hurricane (whichever took Dorothy to the Land of Oz!!). I just CANNOT stand to look or listen to any of them! Even his ex Ivana is too much!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes. I'd to see Rosie rip it off in their showdown. Then maybe he could burrow Phil Spector's wig. Or maybe the wig Christina Aguilera wore in the "Lady Marmalade" video.

• 1 decade ago

who is donald trump....?.... but it would still be funny wig caught in the wind....

• Sheila
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I don't think it's a wig, but a very bad, long, comb over.

• 1 decade ago

Heck yaa

• 1 decade ago

No I'd rather see Saddam going down:

http://www.enewsreference.com

• 1 decade ago

Yes I would!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.