would you like to see donald trumps wig get caught in a strong wind??

Favorite Answer

Catching on fire would be even funnier.

If it is a wig of course I would like to see a strong wing come up and take his wig off his head, but only when there were reporters and a video camera rolling so there would be coverage on the web so one and all could enjoy it repeatedly. If it were in fact a bad comb-over as I suspect that it is, I would hope it would blow off to one side and bounce around unnoticed by the Donald but well documented by the media. I and the world could use a good chuckle at the expense of a pompous egomaniac.

Source(s): just my humble opinion

I'd like to see Donald Trump get caught in a strong wind and be blown off the eastern seaboard.

I'd like to see Donald and his offspring caught in a Tornado or Hurricane (whichever took Dorothy to the Land of Oz!!). I just CANNOT stand to look or listen to any of them! Even his ex Ivana is too much!

Yes. I'd to see Rosie rip it off in their showdown. Then maybe he could burrow Phil Spector's wig. Or maybe the wig Christina Aguilera wore in the "Lady Marmalade" video.

who is donald trump....?.... but it would still be funny wig caught in the wind....

• Sheila

I don't think it's a wig, but a very bad, long, comb over.

Heck yaa

No I'd rather see Saddam going down:

http://www.enewsreference.com

Yes I would!