Problem with the xbox 360 headset?

Hey, my 360 headset just died. It was working perfectly fine until just a minute ago....any short term suggestions? I know, I'll go buy a new one tomorrow, but anything for tonight?

Favorite Answer

The only thing I can say is have you tried wiggling it around in the hole? Sometimes mine loses contact, so even though it is plugged in it still doesn't work.

Hey becks, are you 100% sure that its not working, as on some 360 games there is a well known glitch, that affects the communication. (gears of war, to mention one). But i suggest you should buy official, due to them being the best quality.

BTW i have the wireless microsoft headset, maybe not worth the expensive price tag, but if u can get it on the cheap, its quality.

try to wiggle it around in the hole to make sure it didnt loose conection if this doesnt work your old headsets from the original xbox or even to your cell phone will also work with it so you dont have to go out and buy a new one

Go return it and get a re-fund. Other wise no there is nothing else you can do.