If you are single and want a boyfriend how do you find one?

I am single and have wanted a boyfriend for some time but it seems that now one will look in my direction and if they are I don' t seem to notice how do you get guys to look at you? and at the same time stay true to your religious beliefs? I am a christian and want another christian but those guys don't seem to be around any more!

Favorite Answer

Can it be me?!!!! Right here!!!! Can it?!!!...Please!!!!...Can it be me?!!.........Puh-leeeeeeeeese!!!!!..... ......Can it be me?!!!!...... No?....................................... ...................................................................................... .........Are you sure?

Christian guys are still around, we're not dead, just like Christianity isn't dead, most people just take a more liberal stance on the Bible and God these days (not necessarily a bad thing), but to your question: Be yourself. You won't "find" someone, you'll meet someone. As a Christian you might be familiar with "Ask and the door will be open unto you..seek and you shall find". If you look hard enough, you'll find whatever you want...it just may not be right b/c you're forcing it on yourself. Patience is a virtue, wait and in time, you will meet the right guy. Happy New Year :)

You stop looking. I've never really been single for longer then a month...because everytime I break up with a guy, I say I'm going to be single for awhile, and when youre not looking, the best ones show up. So enjoy time by yourself....the look of desperation isnt appealing

Easy now---there are plenty of men of all sorts ---you need to seriously look at yourself and make sure you are worth a look. Would you want to date you??? Clean hair and teeth topped off with a nice wardrobe are a good start. Are you going to places where the guys are what you are looking for? This is easy, what ever you do will be an improvement---be honest about what we discussed. Maybe you need to do a major change over. Good luck

Alot of churches have single nights..if you are looking for some one with the same beliefs then this would be a good start

Be nice to the guys, and if you encounter an interesting one, invite him out for coffee. A completely unrelated bit of advice: ditch the Christianity -- it's a waste.

• rugga1

join a christian singles dating club [found on the Internet]

There are some singles get together in some churches, check these out.

SO good to hear that you are christian because i am too. i am sorry for you. pray to God, he will send the right guy for you. Trust him. I will also pray for you, even though i dont know you, i will pray for you to find a boyfriend!!! SARAH

go to a dating event.

like those speed dating thing where you sit at a table and get a different guy every five minutes.

i'm sure your bound to meet someone at something cute like that.

I met my hudband in the grocery store...try 10pm in the frozen food section...A lot of guys are afraid to talk to you so justtry chatting with them first...continue to pray