which one would you prefer: Harvard, Princeton, Yale, MIT, or Stanford?

Favorite Answer

As long as your a nerd go for Yale, I see them all the time wandering around New Haven. Ya lies. Great town, great education, if you can afford it, great food (best pizza in the world is in New Haven). New Haven and Yale are the best of everything, small town atmosphere and big city offerings. Education is awesome but what are you going to get your degree in....? I think that should be a major consideration.

Can I choose Georgetown University or Amherst College?

Glen Oaks Junior College in Centreville, Michigan. After your Associates degree, go to Michigan State University. I love Michigan.

Yale, I like the name, that's why

Stanford. Of the others, MIT would be out of my league and the rest would be rinky-dink wastes of time. Those universities are mere shells of their former selves, cranking out brainwashed, frightened youths instead of independent thinkers.

I think your SAT scores are amazing. I think you have more than a shot!!! I think you most likely are in. Just calm down and enjoy the rest of high school. What is your secret to such high SAT's?

Harvard, try a scholarship

i am a golfer,therefore I would go for Stanford,, California weather is great most times of the year......

Yale for me.

• P-Nut

MIT for me