How do i fit my ski boots to my skis?

how exactly do i adjust my skis so that i can properly fit my ski boots into them?

Favorite Answer

wrong section, but it is best to get the ski shop on the mountain to do it. If your nice and go up there when they are not busy they will probably do it for free. there is a screw at the back of the ski binders. click in the boot, tighten it up tight but not too tight then lossen about a quarter turn. If you dont know what you are doing, tightning the bindings too tight is a really good way to break your leg, if your lucky, if your not lucky you can screw up your knee forever.

confident...different than Telemark boots in the two the 75mm or NTN format. Likewise some varieties of Dynafit Alpine traveling boots can in basic terms be used in the particular binding for that boot. They require diverse bindings. each and every downhill alpine boot conforms to an marketplace universal to greater healthful DIN rated bindings. . i'm genuinely a hundred% beneficial.

Wrong section.