Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & Gear · 1 decade ago

will you be able to buy music videos off the playstation network from the ps3?

for the ps3 u can go onto the playstation network store and buy music videos? or can u only buy games? wat about movies?

Favorite Answer

later on, i think they will use the same technique as the xbox market place movies, which is due shortly, were u download a movie, and after u watch it it removes itself from the HDD. like renting the movie. which is a really good idea from microsoft, but i dont know if sony will have the resources as mircosoft to implement a system such as this.

• heckle

The Wii is unquestionably distinctive than the PS3/360. that is great or maybe although i think of the different 2 consoles have greater video games, i think of the video games for Wii are extremely exciting. My popular Wii video games are great Mario Galaxy (2 is popping out), Brawl (ok, according to danger no longer my fave, in spite of the indisputable fact that that is kinda exciting), Mario Kart, Twilight Princess, Okami, not greater Heroes, Mario social gathering 8, great Paper Mario, and Resident Evil 4. I even have Sims Castaway and Cooking Mama, yet I play the different video games greater. "New great Mario Bros. Wii" is likewise popping out later this year. you additionally can get carry of video games from the keep (you will prefer factors). i understand alot of people who remorseful approximately figuring out to purchase the Wii, yet i do no longer understand them. i like my Wii. according to danger they're greater into hardcore video games, yet I do agree that the Wii desires greater video games. i'm nonetheless waiting for the recent stuff.