I asked a question earlier about getting my diploma online some one said it was a scam could someone else help

I need some real advice about getting my high school online the reason i want to do it onlilne is because i can't go to school i have 2 kids and no baby sitter so can someone tell me if i'm doing the right thing well let me rephrase this if someone know anything about this let me know please.

Favorite Answer

The greatest thing to doing this is to contact a high school counselor. If one will not give you the information, keep calling around until you find one who will give you the information. Better yet, if you are planning on going to college, contact the college and find out from their counselor the information you seek. Good luck and do not give up.

Look up http://www.jmhs.com/. Don't let anyone discourage you from trying to make a better life for you and your kids. Good luck!