What is zac efron's phone number?

If you're answer is just something stupid like who cares, then you better watch out!I am being serious!He is my boyfriend and I don't even have his number!!

• xoxo
    Favorite Answer

NO he's MY boyfriend

Zac effron is a chump! He has the worst hair I've ever seen and his movie was a total joke! You'd be better off with some average joe who actually isn't full of himself.

yeeeeah, your like 11 right?

i DO think this is stupid and what are you goign to do about it? im watching out, i just wanna know what your gunna do about it.

It actually pisses me off that your pretending like this. Quit being so attached to celeb's G E T A L I F E

I don't see how anyone's answer could be quite as stupid as this question. Happy New Year's =)

i've seen hotter people than ZAC EFFRON. go find someone else like orlando bloom.i HATE high scool musical. read this: G-E-T-A-L-I-F-E. you are never going to meet zac effron. just face it.

Source(s): #1 high school musical hater.
  • Sheila

That is sad, will he not give you his number? If so, you might want to rethink this "relationship".

How can he be your boyfriend? Your previous question asked who his girlfriend was, so it's obviously not you!!!!!!

Source(s): Your profile
  • Jade

he isnt going out with anyone, loser

if you are going out with him, you would surely have his number

get a LIFE

My mom is k-fed

i dont think youll find that

SRRY