What is zac efron's phone number?

If you're answer is just something stupid like who cares, then you better watch out!I am being serious!He is my boyfriend and I don't even have his number!!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • xoxo
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

NO he's MY boyfriend

• 1 decade ago

Zac effron is a chump! He has the worst hair I've ever seen and his movie was a total joke! You'd be better off with some average joe who actually isn't full of himself.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeeeeah, your like 11 right?

i DO think this is stupid and what are you goign to do about it? im watching out, i just wanna know what your gunna do about it.

It actually pisses me off that your pretending like this. Quit being so attached to celeb's G E T A L I F E

• 1 decade ago

I don't see how anyone's answer could be quite as stupid as this question. Happy New Year's =)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i've seen hotter people than ZAC EFFRON. go find someone else like orlando bloom.i HATE high scool musical. read this: G-E-T-A-L-I-F-E. you are never going to meet zac effron. just face it.

Source(s): #1 high school musical hater.
  • Sheila
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

That is sad, will he not give you his number? If so, you might want to rethink this "relationship".

• 1 decade ago

How can he be your boyfriend? Your previous question asked who his girlfriend was, so it's obviously not you!!!!!!

Source(s): Your profile
  • Jade
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

he isnt going out with anyone, loser

if you are going out with him, you would surely have his number

get a LIFE

• 1 decade ago

My mom is k-fed

• 1 decade ago

i dont think youll find that

SRRY

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.