What would you do?

If I gave you 500 million dollars to spend however you'd like the only catch is half of it has to go to others.

Favorite Answer

I would give 100 million to help cure cancer,100 million to fight Aids and 50 million to other charitys and stuff.

The rest of the money I would spend buying myself a house next to a beach and trying to start up my own publication company.

I would also buy my mom a house...and let her retire from working.

I would use the 250 million to help support children with disabilities, (I don't believe the money given to "research" ever actually goes toward cures) I would start a support program to actually buy the kids the wheelchairs, communication devises, therapy, and any other things they need and insurance won't pay for and parents can't afford. I would also use a bunch of the money to help support our local humane society. I love animals almost as much as handicapped kids.

Source(s): 25 year special ed. teacher, mother to a handicapped kiddo and animal lover.

I would give 250 to charities, and to buy food for the poor people, and for scholarships to those who need them. The other 250 I would give 50 million to churches, 50 million to support missionaries, keep 50 million to myself and my family, and start a foster house and several hospitals that offer service to those who don't have too much money, with the last 100 million.

I would build the coolest orphanage. It would be like a hotel. Everybody would have plenty of room and their would be a pool and a game room and a movie room. I would have a library where they could study and all the lastest computer stuff. All my money would probably go there. I want the kids that might otherwise have no futures to have a fighting chance.

well i'd give half of it to my fiance. so now we both have 250 million. we'd have our dream wedding. build a dream multi million dollar home. pack a couple million away for our childrens education. buy brand new cars, truck and lots of toys for ourselves and our family. I'd also give 5 million to my church. I'd donate 1 million to my local foodbank. and another million to the clothing drive in my hometown.

• Yomi

I would pay off all of my family's bills and set up college funds for all their children. Then I would build my own immediate family a new house, pay all our bills off, build my sweetie the business of his dreams, invest a big chunk, invest a big chunk for charities, and invest a big chunk for the area churches and St. Judes Children's Hospital and other area hospitals. Lastly, I would give myself all the plastic surgery and makeovers I could get untill I never had to worry about what I looked like anymore.

Hmmmm...Well I would probably...

1) Ask you if your sure you want to do that..(I don't want you to short yourself)

2) I would likely split that 250 million that I would have to give away to a bunch of ministries that I listen to on the radio.

2a) ..and some of it would go to the DAV and maybe Enterprise Mission.com

The 250million I could keep would go to pay all the necessary taxes...get me and members of my family out of debt....play golf...and a bunch of other things!!

• Atlas

So you're giving me $250 million instead of $500 million? Oh nooooO!!! I'd throw it all down on a hand of black jack. Oh, and I'd say thank you.

i'd spend my half on bills, clothes, etc. and give the half for the others to a charity for people with cancer (it's just important to me)

I would use most of it buying food, bottle water, and clothes to send to people in Africa and many other places where they dont have all the things we have.