What would you do?

If I gave you 500 million dollars to spend however you'd like the only catch is half of it has to go to others.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would give 100 million to help cure cancer,100 million to fight Aids and 50 million to other charitys and stuff.

The rest of the money I would spend buying myself a house next to a beach and trying to start up my own publication company.

I would also buy my mom a house...and let her retire from working.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I would use the 250 million to help support children with disabilities, (I don't believe the money given to "research" ever actually goes toward cures) I would start a support program to actually buy the kids the wheelchairs, communication devises, therapy, and any other things they need and insurance won't pay for and parents can't afford. I would also use a bunch of the money to help support our local humane society. I love animals almost as much as handicapped kids.

Source(s): 25 year special ed. teacher, mother to a handicapped kiddo and animal lover.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would give 250 to charities, and to buy food for the poor people, and for scholarships to those who need them. The other 250 I would give 50 million to churches, 50 million to support missionaries, keep 50 million to myself and my family, and start a foster house and several hospitals that offer service to those who don't have too much money, with the last 100 million.

• 1 decade ago

I would build the coolest orphanage. It would be like a hotel. Everybody would have plenty of room and their would be a pool and a game room and a movie room. I would have a library where they could study and all the lastest computer stuff. All my money would probably go there. I want the kids that might otherwise have no futures to have a fighting chance.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

well i'd give half of it to my fiance. so now we both have 250 million. we'd have our dream wedding. build a dream multi million dollar home. pack a couple million away for our childrens education. buy brand new cars, truck and lots of toys for ourselves and our family. I'd also give 5 million to my church. I'd donate 1 million to my local foodbank. and another million to the clothing drive in my hometown.

• Yomi
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I would pay off all of my family's bills and set up college funds for all their children. Then I would build my own immediate family a new house, pay all our bills off, build my sweetie the business of his dreams, invest a big chunk, invest a big chunk for charities, and invest a big chunk for the area churches and St. Judes Children's Hospital and other area hospitals. Lastly, I would give myself all the plastic surgery and makeovers I could get untill I never had to worry about what I looked like anymore.

• 1 decade ago

Hmmmm...Well I would probably...

1) Ask you if your sure you want to do that..(I don't want you to short yourself)

2) I would likely split that 250 million that I would have to give away to a bunch of ministries that I listen to on the radio.

2a) ..and some of it would go to the DAV and maybe Enterprise Mission.com

The 250million I could keep would go to pay all the necessary taxes...get me and members of my family out of debt....play golf...and a bunch of other things!!

• Atlas
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

So you're giving me $250 million instead of $500 million? Oh nooooO!!! I'd throw it all down on a hand of black jack. Oh, and I'd say thank you.

• 1 decade ago

i'd spend my half on bills, clothes, etc. and give the half for the others to a charity for people with cancer (it's just important to me)

• 1 decade ago

I would use most of it buying food, bottle water, and clothes to send to people in Africa and many other places where they dont have all the things we have.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.