What causes you to doze off?

For me it's the lack of sleep I receive along with two people talking endlessly....

Favorite Answer

sometimes driving or riding in a car makes me drowsy... luckily i've never actually fallen asleep while driving....

People who talk in a constant monotone and ones who take an hour to tell you about something that only happened within a 20 second timespan.

Your Reticular Activator gadget is a neural connection on your recommendations in charge for habituation conditioning. when you consider which you're consistently at school and not something exciting is going on, your recommendations gets the "all sparkling" sign which you're in a secure area, and your organic opt to guard capability and sleep kicks in. this is a throwback to the days human beings living on the african plains and the sole sleep we would desire to attend to to pay for replaced into whilst not something replaced into around...

Well being tired causes me to doze off.

• salome

with my experience, if i take my benadryl for my allergic reaction, or if i finish watching my movie marathon for 16 hours without sleeping (intentional deprivation due to my addicted behavior of those korean tele novela, once i started it, i have to finish it), or if i travel long distance, i will have a jet lag that i need time adjustment and recuperation as well.

Alcohol(a lot), drugs(don't do them anymore), boring people, staying up all nite with my 8 month old daughter, listening to my mother bit_ch about the way I used to live my life!!

Lack of sleep and being tired.

when I look up and the sun starts coming up. I'm like a vampire. Daylight makes me sleepy.

Lack of sleep...and sometimes being bored stiff. : D

• zen

Loooooooooooooong boring relationship Q at Y!A.

Look, why are they asking US? Just go TALK to these people, OK?