how come ..?

some guy's stuff is white and some is clear?

if i said the word i dont think the question would have shown up

you're rude, oldladyem

Favorite Answer

That is men's nature.And some women, who do the BJ,say the taste is changing according what men eat.Very interesting question.Also the colour can be white or yellow,etc.depending of the health men conditions.you can find more information about that subject at the Internet.

Are you talking about ejaculate? Are you old enough to say the word? If you aren't old enough to say it you don't deserve an answer and how many have you seen in order to make a comparison?

Man you need a friggin life.

Abby - "oldladyem" - does apologize, it does seem that she was a bit rude. As a rule I do like to be kind to the young people. I do humbly ask your forgiveness for the last part, however I still express my concern for your tender age and perhaps for what might seem to be a young lady's far reaching experience in such matters. Please do forgive and do be very careful. Happy new year darlin.

its clear when they r turned on and white when they r done.....understand

• combs

so how does that bother u?didnt u get the satisfaction u need ?