If you have a buzz, what's the best way to get over it?

My friend has a buzz, is there a way to get rid of it faster?

• Robb
    Favorite Answer

Blah, blah, blah... Why can't people ever answer a question! Yes, drink water, it will help you rehydrate as alcohol removes liquid from the bloodstream. Focus exercises also help. Have them focus on different items around them and move rapidly from item to item, this will make the brain work harder and help get the mind clear wuicker. Adrenaline will also help: running, even walking will help increase the rate at which alcohol moves through the system.

depends on what he is buzzed on. LSD- gonna have to wait it out .It should b over in about 8 hrs if its good stuff. Come down off X by eating, same with pot. Be more specific to get a better answer.

Source(s): did lots of drugs back in the day

Drink plenty of water and eat a good breakfast with eggs. For some reason eggs rid of hangovers with a substance called Cysteine that breaks down toxins. So I recommend you go grab something to eat at IHOP or Denny's.

Eat some food, drink water, no more alcohol. Fresh air helps - cold fresh air seems to help the best.

eat something like bread or crackers an drink alot of water... it works me an my cousin got drunk over the summer an i work up feelin like **** the next day an i had a wedding to be in but i was good to go

• Maggie

Stop drinking, a little something to eat and go to bed!

eat a proper meal with a cup of coffee

Some people believe black coffee helps but I had read somewhere that it doesn't really work.....basically sleep it off or just "time" will help ....eventually :)

Source(s): personal exp.
  • Jess H

There's nothing you can really do. Once it's in there, you just have to wait for it to clear itself out. Anything suggested is just a pure wive's tale.

Warm milk can work