How to do the hip -roll dance and booty pop?

i really need help with doing these 2 dances if you know how to do it, how do you cuz i suck at them please help me out=)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

all you have to do is:

Butt Pop:

1. with your legs about shoulder's length apart, start rolling your hips until this motion gets comfortable (this is to get loose)

2. bend your legs slightly and continue rolling your hips until you're comfortable

3. (stay relaxed) stop rolling and jerk your butt back. only your butt, don't let your back or legs move. this can be very hard to do, especially if you are stiff. just relax your butt muscles.

4. practice this until you have it down

Hip-Roll: (side-to-side)

1. roll hips until loose

2. bend legs and roll hips

3. move legs by picking up your feet slightly off the ground (like you're tip toeing with your legs bent), but DON'T move forward.

4. roll hips with leg motion (this can be extremely hard. it took me a while to learn how)

Hip Roll: (forward)

1. loosen up (see above)

2. roll hips forward by clenching your butt muscles as your hips go forward

3. roll hips forward with legs shoulder's length apart

• Login to reply the answers
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Uncle Luke: Scarred, I wanna Rock. Ying Yang Twins: Whistle whilst u twurk, Saltshaker Juvenile: lower back that *** up Choppa: Choppa sort Poison prolonged kinfolk: Shake whatcha mama gave ya 0.5 Pint: One Leg Up Too short feat Lil Jon: Shake that Monkey DJ Jubilee: Monkey on a stick Splat %.: Scrub the floor 504 boyz : Wobble Wobble sixty 9 Boyz: Whoop Whoop **additionally look at New Orleans bounce song besides as any bounce beat bypass-bypass, bands like TCB,CCB,MOB

• 1 decade ago

for the hip roll watch shakira music videos and for the booty hop - not pop- , watch beyonce in "crazy in love" its that little jerking movement that lets her *** fly at the end. good luck.

• 1 decade ago

There is no such thing.(booty pop??? lol) But if you want to know how to dance you should go to a dancing studio or ask a friend.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.