why is it...?

that celebrity are known as stars. it makes me feel like im worthless. if they are stars then we must be the dust on the side. it new years eve and they are all partying. they seem like they are havin fun they seem so happy. im alone, depressed, and dull. help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Agh. Don't worry........they all are insecure about themselves, they just put on a boat-load of makeup and smile for a pic worth millions........I think us 'non-stars' have more worht than anything!

First of all, stars wouldn't be stars without us. Who made them celebrities? We did. So think of it like, without me they couldn't afford(whatever) and so your not worthless. We have the power to make or break these "Stars". And sometimes I'd rather be alone to read or just listen to music and veg. HAPPY NEW YEAR

i am the same way. I'm bored and have nobody to talk too.u? all I'm doing is tryng to make the best of it, u should try it too, its not that bad. (yes it is) LOL hope you get through this lonely holiday, if i can do it you can do it!

well to a celebrity your lucky because you dont have to deal with popartazzi all day everyday so they dont rly have as much fun as you think because people are always cluttering them with cameras.

it's ok.....call up a few friends and see what their plans r....but just choose safetly............