ray asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

wat is the worst new years that has happend to ur self..?

Favorite Answer

My ex-husband started drinking whiskey and got violent, insanely so.

I ended up leaving the party we were at and walked 6 miles to my Dad's house.

Sure wish I had a cell phone back then!

I've been married for 8 years and I would have to say this New Year's was the worst only because he and I didn't spend it togther. He came home at noon and I was to be alright with that? I'm a firm believer that what you do on New Years will be what you do all year long. It wasn't spent with me so does that mean we won't be together? I have no idea of what he did, but he's tired as hell. I've asked questions but perhaps not the right ones.. (I'm in Japan so there's a time difference here)

• rhino

When I was 18, we had a snowstorm, and I ended up stuck at home. Major bummer!

Tonight. I got dumped by my husband for another girl and I am alone with my two kids talking to a ******* computer.

my friends came here, we were very hungry and wanted to go buy little something sweet, it was very cold but we went though and when we got there, the store was closed. we walked for no need in the cold.

• 1 yr i got dumped ,another yr got drunk n made a fool of myself,another yr my ex stole from me, but id say the worst was when i got drunk n got raped.

dui, but maybe it was for the best,haven't had a drink in almost a year

I always have a good new year

this year. I got wine all ove me when the bottle popped! so not funny.

never had a bad one, they've been all either fantastic, or good, but this yrs. is b-o-r-i-n-g.