Will it be a happy new year for you?

I think I need to get some sleep and will have to let you all ring in the new year without me..much love and peace to you all...thank you for your positive responses in advance! Be good to each other and most of all do not forget the love...

Favorite Answer

that's a beautiful name, tigerlily, anyways, thanks for asking it will be an splendid new year for me, I expect wonderful things in my life, and I hope to make someone's day each day in this next year, that is my one wish.

Hope so but you never know what might be in stock for you! Just being positive! Peace and ♥ to u too!! <3mwaaaah!<3

• Dew

Yes It will I have 3 Great kids and a new Daughter in law .

Happy new year to you and yours.

Source(s): mom of 3

Have a very happy new year. I hope all your dreams come true in 2007.

I sure hope so cause '06 wasn't that great!! Hope u have a happy new year & sweet dreams!!

cant be any worse than this year, right up till the last minute been crap for me...

I am a posative person, and I make the best of it, but this year has really tried my patience.

It migh be a good one for me happy new year to you and sweet dreams

nite nite I will stay up at least into the first day of 2007.

I think it will be another survival year but what is life if not struggle? thanks and sleep well.

2007 is going to be the best year for me yet!!

I hope my mom doesn't get drunk again.

Cant hold ! freakin conversation without yelling.