crush..do u think..?

My crush (bifemale) and I (bifemale) have been eye flirting for about a year now at school. One day, she saw me talking to some girl and I can sense she was upset for some strange reason. The next following week, I asked her for her mypsace url and she turned me down. I'm thinking that mayb she didn't like me anymore b/c of the previous situation that happened. Do you think that was the reason or do you think she just didn't like me?

Also, I was folowwing her around like a puppy dog, the day i asked for her mpysace address..and when I stopped following her, she turned her to my direction and looked at me. She looked like she felt bad for me, I just don't get it, she could've just kept walking.

Favorite Answer

maybe she isnt really bi and you are freaking her out and she wants to kick your a** instead of lick your a**

I think this girl has a crush on you. I know she does she just doesn't want to tell you one reason because you talked to a girl in front of her. I think that she thinks that you go with this girl are something like that. What you need to do is walk up to her and her about this. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the girl is just playing hard to get, and she's just curious as to why youve stopped following her...

if she's a brave girl, she will come to you and bring your situation up, if not then you have to be the one to come up to her...

wait a while though and see what happens, if she keeps treating you this way it means she likes you but is not sure if she should go for you b/c you talk to other girls too much..

reassure her youre a good guy and good luck!

oh for heavens sake, have some dignity! How old are you? Why do you like this person? Find out that answer and go from there. Stop playing silly games--talk to each other

First of all, give it a day for you both to cool off. Then you need to ask her directly. If you are both bi and not ashamed then you should have no problem discussing things with her openly.

She's angry at you because you were talking to another girl and she must have thought that you didnt want to crush on her. an you were supposed to making a move on her instead of talking to another girl. (and happy new year)

I think shes just mad at you, she probably still likes you, but is just in a state of mind were she thinks she doesn't, or is trying to convince herself she doesn't.

• Joho

she doesnt like u. she thinks your a stalker. stop following her and u'll be ok. good luck and have a happy new year.

• Bren

she is probably mad cause you were talking to that other girl

No I don't think