Hey can u help me out on this plz...?...thnx in advance..?

ok well theres this guy and we have been on and off for 4 years.right now were not together but he says that there still might be a chance for us in thie future(yah!!..lol)and he told me that he still loves me in all but he doesnt want to hurt me.He has a g/f right now but i saw him last night and i guess you could say he was flirting with me and before he left he asked for a hug.So can someone plz tell me what this all means??cause im not exactly sure.(not that this matters but i really hope there is another chance for us in the future)so plz tell what this all means.thnx:)

Favorite Answer

i think he just playing u i had a boy his name was Darnell he said i love u and he treated me nice and he messed with alot of girls and **** but i didn't care we went 2etha 2wice so i was dumb i had sex wit hI'm and now he acting different like me and him is just friends not even that but im ova him but he still trying 2 talk 2 me but i don't care so this is what u need 2 do u need 2 play like u don't like him and make him like u because when a boi know u don't like him he will start liking u and then he will make u like him so just play wit his mind.trust me so he trying 2 make u upsets with him that's it i went through it but I'm not desperate so don't get trapped in his game like i did once u will go through alot of **** OK bye

Your guy is having his cake and eating it too -- you being the cake in this case. Of course there is no future in this relationship. He is just using you in between his other relationships, as well as during them apparently. Respect, trust and commitment are essential for a permanent relationship and apparently it's not there, at least on his side. Sorry to be discouraging honey, but the writing is on the wall. It's a no-no relationship to be sure.

i can say from the way u talked that u want to give him other chance and he want other chance but let me tell u this if he's gf love's him more than u do then don't hurt her but if she just with him am telling u go get him back now lolz good luck and happy new year .

Meanwhile he has a gf, get a bf yourself and see which of them both do you prefer. I think you should not be so caught up with him that you waste your time for him. Get on with your life until he can offer you a stable relationship. He seems like he's playing you.

Well, it seems like he really did like u in the first place, and maybe he really dsnt want to hurt you either. From what it sounds like, i think he wants you to be his close friend, maybe it might grow, but iam not completely sure, cause it sorta sounds like he might tryin to be playin you too, jus be carefull, and u might want to talk 2 him about it too.

• Joho

well he's telling the truth and he might break up with his gf in the future. good luck and have a happy new year.

Sounds like you gonna catch some aids

It sounds like he was telling the truth the first time. so i would say, keep hope alive.

he wants to get back to u

well it sounds like you are in love with a playa!!! i'm sorry.