How do I know if a guy likes me?

Well, I had a crush on a guy since I was 3, and everyone always teases us, me and the guy. Althoug, we lived in different countries. Today, for the first time I saw him. He looks at me, but he doesn't say anything. I know he's shy, but what does this mean? For two days straight, he doesn't have the guts to look me in the eye and talk to me? what does this mean? Please help.

Favorite Answer

dont be a passive girl who loses out just tell him you like him,guys like that just dont go to strong or they think your desperate so then flirt with another guy ,make him think he has competition

this plan will make you a WINNER!

well if the guy is so shy why donot take the turn and ask the oy what is the matter and this will help u to know the truth

it means he probably likes you but I'm shy usually at fist but its time to break out of your pod and say something!you will lead to amazing conversations.different countries cool!LUCKY!!!!!

but good luck best wishes too you and your well,crush.

it means he feels the same way...

he just doubts a succesfull relationship can work long distance, and you need to confront him and reassure him...

good luck!

ask him out to eat (casually as friends) and slowly bring it up!

• Joho

he likes u but is to shy to tell u. good luck and have a happy new year.

HE LIKES YOU! but doesnt have the guts to tell you!

Ask him

maybe he likes you