is it bad that i've never kissed anyone?

at 14

28 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's great. Keep yourself that way for your husband, whoever he might be. When you meet someone you love enough to marry, you will be glad that you waited for him.

• No its not bad that u havent kissed anyone im bout 2 turn 14 and havent kissed anyone except my mom but anywayz dont worri bout kissin a boi u have plenty more years 2 do that even when u get married and if youre friends are kissin already 4 get them cuz they gone end on the side of with children if they keep on just stay young!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

I hope not. I hadn't kissed anyone when I was that age either. I got kissed for the first time a few weeks ago. And I'm 18.

• 1 decade ago

That's cool, I promise. Nobody cares what "age" you are at when you have your first kiss. You might be 30 and nobody should care. Just do what is right for you, and only kiss somebody who deserves a kiss from you who you care about.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no wayy!!!

you dont really want to be kissing any boys at that age. a bit too young. im 16 and i havent had my first kiss nor am i very close to getting it (at the moment)

its better to wait for the perfect one to come along that youll remember (positively!) forever!

you dont want to go and kiss any guy and regret it later.

happy new year!

• 1 decade ago

No way...im 14 also...never kissed a guy and dont plan to...im not wastin my precious lips on someone who i will probably barely even know in a few years...

• 1 decade ago

Not at all. I had my first kiss this year, actually, so you've got plenty of time before people start rediculing you. That age limit would be 40.

• 1 decade ago

nope, it okay a lot of people didn't get kiss by anyone at age of 20 this is fact hope this help have a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007 ^.^

• combs
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

whats is bad about that?u still young if u said 16 is gon be a diffrent case u should concentrate on skool for now and get good grades first okay

• 1 decade ago

My first kiss wasn't till I was 18, you have more than enough time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.