Honestly..why?

Why are some of the people on this site so rude?

Seriously, didn't your momma's teach you if you don't have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all?

Favorite Answer

I really don't know why on this site I've never said any thing rude on here. I think when people are rude it's annoying.

they need to let their anger out maybe? I dont know why but i agree with you i mean if i miscalculated ( or misspelled) like once i asked what to bring on an airplane and i told them i was staying in an airport till 11till 6 and i guessed 6 by accident and the person said " i dont know maybe bring a couple books and maybe a calculator"! evil

there are always rude people where every you go. its one of those things you just have to be the upper hand and turn the cheek. that's funny mom my says that all the time.

Honesty is about the truth not about niceness, but I do agree that sometimes there are just nicer ways to state your opinions

Some people just need the attention I guess, they probably weren't held as a child.

Anonymity, false sense of what's "cool" or funny, low IQ (I don't say that lightly or to make fun), dysfunctional family life (it can cause awkwardness if it's really bad), immaturity.

yes i agree with u. i have only been on for 15 mins and i have seen 7 questions about guys talkin about having sex with drunk chicks. i mean get a life!

they think they are sooo cool but trust me i am never rude i treat people farily and anser it but sometimes when i tell them to do somethin they never do it in there life that is considered mean

like if i told u visit my 360 u woudnt

like if i told u check out my pics u wouldnt

CORRECT???????????

Source(s): http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/amrkawji2000/slideshow?... check it out my 360 pics

I agree with u

sometimes u answer a question

and they don't like the answer

they yell at u

Maybe they are mad or just think your question isnt worth giving a good answer. Or they dont have any good advice.