Zune or iPod??? Which one should I get..owW it's killing me....?

Favorite Answer

The Zune is overall the better option as far as capabilities, but there are just very little accessories or add ons to go with it. I'm sure that since it's new, there are still kinks with it and it's not the prettiest thing. I have an Ipod and since I got it, I've noticed all of the things that the Zunes can do that Ipods can't. But if you're looking for basics, then either one is fine.

lk. it depends wht u mainly use it for. if its just music then i think go wiz the iPod. its so easy to use. The Zune works better in playing movies or videos, it also supports the wma music files which are not supported by the iPod. also the Zune has the wireless thing which is so fun. i have both to tell u the truth. as amazing as i think the Zune is wiz all its options, i always use the iPod for the wheel thingy.

man, that same thing happened to me, i couldn't decide which one to get so i went to friends that had both and tried to compare a little and well let me tell you that i ended up buying the zune...

and well i found it a great choice, the only thing that i don't like is that it has no games, but i heard that microsoft is working on that so soon it might also have games.... but other than that it is great

and one of the great things is that not many people have zune (and everyone has an ipod) which in my opinion is good because u'll be original and evryone will be dying to see what is like and all so yeah.

Source(s): p.s. it's kind of better if you download songs from limewire or something like that (even thought the prices for the songs in itunes are the same) but still who wants to pay for songs when u can get them for free!

i've got had a investigate the Zune, and to be truthful, each and every of the failings that annoy me with reference to the iPod have been duplicated interior the Zune. Is it somewhat so stressful to layout an mp3 participant that doesn't require specialized application on your workstation? that doesn't make you bounce by way of hoops just to function your music series? I actually have a 20GB Archos mp3 participant that i'm able to drag & drop music (and different) archives onto from *any* workstation. If i opt to synch it with a media participant, i'm able to make a call from any form of freeware purposes, and if performs each and every of the pre-saved Winamp playlist I transferred over with my music. After an mp3 participant like that, Zune and iPod appear like a extensive soreness interior the ****.

iPod. Zune is nice but extremely thick. the screen is nice and big so if you dont care about how thick it is then get the zune but i prefer the iPod video. Nice screen, really thin, and also you can now put games on it. also, ipod uses iTunes which is really easy to use.

i like the ipod tha most . ipods have excellent sound quality , zune may have an FM reciever but they really dont pick up good. ipods (if you think about it) have more expandability and accesories than any other mp3 player . They have docks,cases,fm transmittes and recievers and just all kinds of stuff. even car companies are starting to add ipod links in new cars . its awsome

ipod! zunes are completely new, i have read nothing but horrible customer reviews, their song transfers only work for 3 plays, and the DRM is less reliable because it could just be a subscription and not a permanent license. itunes, for all the curses in their DRM, actually lets you keep your media forever. plus it's more mainstream, so there are more hardware accessories and software programs designed for it.

iPod. better quality.

bothy