Mr. Le asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

i need some help with my life?

i just deleted my myspace and i have nothing to do..... i need to get a life bad.. my parents wont let me do nothing.. like stuff like go to the mall hang wit friends and stuff.. wat do i do now? i cant even go outside that much wat do u think i sould do?

Favorite Answer

write a novel based on your life

• mar

You sound depressed. Have you read a book lately? Studied for a test? Seen a good movie? Helped with the housework?

Teenagers seem to have more energy when they are hanging out with other teens. Can you invite them to your house for an afternoon or for a movie?

Having something to look forward too helps you feel more excited about life. If you volunteer to help around the house your parents may take your new maturity more seriously and give you a bit more freedom.

Maybe you can talk to your parents, tell them stories. You can clean your closets and stuff. Make your bed. Arrange your bedroom. Clean the windows. Do some gardening. Volunteer in the church. Get a mop and remove the cobwebs of 2006. Happy New Year!

Clean your room. Read a book. Do your own laundry. Do the dishes. These are some things your parents will be glad you did.

• deedee

did they make you delete it? if not load it back up. their are multipayer games on the computer try yahoo games, , sorry your feeling sad, maybe they would let you invite a friend over to stay the night sometime.or some cousins.

gee and it doesnt get much better when you become an adult either. I am really bored, with nothing to do, and I don't have parents keeping from doing anything either. when I'm bored

I like to eat steaks, eat snacks, eat chocolate, exercise, watch tv, pet my dog, write poetry.

Mr Le, You may want to put yourself up for adoption and maybe your new parents will let you go out and play or just kick it with your buds. Or start doing sittups and push ups in your room. OR read everysingle book in the library and that way youll be so smart you can just hop out of your window after mom and dad go to bed. duh!

go to sleep, take a nice hot bath, draw, play online games

datz wat teen life is =(

try gettin a pet. mayb dog =) helps so much

go 2 ur local animal shaleter nd c wat dog touches ur heart=)

trust me it helps soooooooooo much=)

it might save ur life nd ur saving its life 4rm d shelter euthinizing(putting it down) it=)

1st u should look at wat type of living conditions u hav...can u keep a big dog or just a little dog? can u excersise a hyper dog or do u need a lap dog?

try going 2 yahoo!pets 4 sum info

hope diz helps=)

Source(s): expiriance

I am the same way you are....

then one day i got stoned and all my problems just flew away...