rose64190 asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

who's the most consistent player in the nba today?

Favorite Answer

ummmm........thats a good question...i'll have to say carmelo anthony...he's been pretty hot this season(at least before he got suspended)

I'd have to say Lamar Odom is the most consistent player. He has been overshadowed by Kobe, so no one really thinks of him. He averages a double-double in the last 5 years.

Shawn Marion. Night in and night out. #1 Fantasy player for a reason.

The guy who gets over looked every year and plays both ends of the court well. Shawn Marion.

Tough to choose. Gonna have to go with Garnett and his 24 double-double's in 28 games, to go along with 2 blocks, 4 assists and 1 steal. Just think if he played for a good team.

• It would have to be one of the top scorers in the NBA no doubt. But now that Carmelo and A.I are on the same team they wont be scoring as much so i have got to go with wade or lebron.

• ?

KG a double double everynight!!!! Plus 5 ast and 2 or 3 blocks and a steal or 2

Shawn Marion across the board. I agree.

My picks would be Tayshaun Prince, Kevin Garnett, Allen Iverson and D Wade

Carron Butler of the Wizards &

Tim Duncan

yao ming is, cause he carries the rockets with or without mcgrady night in and night out