How do you realize if you're in love in you're not of age?

I'm 15 years old and I met this girl through my mom's friend. We slowly started talking on the phone and we really connected. We met up for a few days and I really like her and she's expressed her feelings toward me. Are we in really in love or just puppy love?

• Favorite Answer

i think if u think ur in love ur in love and if u want to know how u know ur in love...... well its wen all u think about is that one special person u think ur in love with

You are in love if you feel like as long as you have this person in your life and their love, then nothing bad will ever happen in the world. You'll be so happy you could literally cry. I don't mean just saying that either, I mean being on the verge of tears.

You're probably not in love right now, it's probably just infatuation. You have to know someone pretty well to know for sure and you will just know. And at 15 yeah you can fall in love, I did, I know for hell sure it was "in love"-love.

Oh and love doesn't mean constantly thinking about someone or missing them all the time, love is moving past that stage and knowing they are always there. It's a hard thing to desribe.

• Leroy

It's "puppy love." If, by the time you both graduate from high school and at least 1 of year of college or a post-high school occupation, then it's probably true love.

I wouldn't count on that though, because NOW is the time you need to be developing your social skills by dating and getting to know the opposite sex.

Hey, it's all a part of "growing up." It's not always fun, but definitely very valuble!

Good luck to 'ya and best of luck!

Source(s): Life experience and being a dad.

You are at the age that emotions start to develop....we all had a first love---or should I say--- like. You are young and you should slowly start to develop a nice relationship--don't rush it--the real thrill is taking the time to see all about her---you need to stay cool..learn to be respectful, charming. not in a rush--it isn't exactly love but she makes your heart beat fast---I,m 59 and they still make my heart flutter. Always be a nice guy---don't be a creep---and always go for the good girls---cheap ones are trouble . Good luck

Puppy love.

puppy love

puppy love DUH!!!!

true love takes years to acheive...regardless what you may hear

It's true love if you would do anything for her. That includes dying for her.

im going through about the same thing but at such a young age we really dont no wat love is. hell i bet no one really nos wat it is. its js puppy love. ull probaly no wen its true cuz u wont have to ask ull js no.