I "flirt" with this guy, but we don't like each other?

I "flirt" with this guy, and all my friends say that we both like each other, but we talk (:)) and we know that we don't like each other, and I don't know how to stop it, he said we should "break up" but how if we aren't togather? It gone to far. HELP!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Sounds like you may like him???

Or is it, you just like flirting knowing nothing will come of it?

A work with a girl who I don’t like and she doesn’t like me, but we flirt all the time. Its sort of Fun. Nothing will ever come of. Its just our thing.

Umm! Some say flirtation is innocent. I disagree. Whenever you have two people that flirt with each other alot it is because they use that we are just friends to hide behind true feelings. Most likely they are afraid to come out of the closet and tell how they really feel. I am sorry. I really think you like him and he likes you, otherwise you would just speak and hangout and not do all the flirty type stuff. Maybe one of you need to break the ice by festing up and telling how you really feel about the other.

Flirting is fun! That is why you keep doing it. Plus, the more you do it with him, the closer you are to perfecting the skill. And it is a skill!

Flirting adds to our confidence and reaffirms that we are attractive to the opposite sex. You two click at some level. You both know it would never work out....but you keep it up because it is fun. People tease you to "break up".....but that is probably in fun, too!

Have a good time and try your skills outside your regular circle and see what happens!

Good Luck!

C-F

Quit being a tease. Grow up.

• Joho

it sounds like u two actually like each other. good luck and have a happy new year.

sometimes flirting is just inoncent fun and it doesn't have to mean anything.

You two should get your heads examined.

Thats a dumb question, figure it out for your self. Hussy.

You probably do like him.