Not trying to be gross, but, ladies do you prefer a man shaved or unshaved below?

Favorite Answer

um i am inly 12 sorry

Unshaved

Unshaved.

Unshaved.

Well love I like my men with hair below. For some reason a man is supposed to be hairy. That is part of their manhood. I think that a man that shaves below other than a medical reason got some issues and he needs to be on the gay/lesbians website.

I agree, trimmed or shaved is appealing for us whilst it comprises cunnilingus. all of us comprehend you like that. That being stated, the pheromones being trapped in a woman's hair "down there" could be arousing as nicely. So what it boils right down to interior the tip is this, it does not certainly count if a guy prefers nectarines or peaches, merely see you later as he's sampling the fruit of your loins =D

unshaved. a shaved man is too feminine.

Nothing gross about that question. Trimmed or shaved is nice, especially if he has a lot of hair.

I am a little mixed up (not hard for me). Most woman like men with hair below,i like woman with hair,it makes the vig--- more sexy and feels good when giving oral. Why do woman shave their vig---?

Un-Shaved! I want a man not a boy!

If you're having sex with a man why would you want to go to the little boy theme?