i need serious help!!! (about a guy)?

ok i'm with this boy and i dont know how i feel about him well i want to break up with him but i dont know how to tell him. everytime i'm bout to tell him he says something that makes me change my mind. i dont want to hurt him either i know he really likes me everyone's told me befor know how do i tell him

Favorite Answer

Just tell him how you feel and that you want to break up with him. Break ups are just a fact of life. Honesty is always the best policy but have some tact about it.

Unfortunately, someone is always bound to get hurt in a relationship unless it ends up in marriage. Even then there is divorce.

However, just break up with him. In the long run you are doing yourself and him a favor because he and you both need to move on if the relationship is going to go no where.

I know breaking up with someone is hard but map out a conversation with him on paper or in your head and then just do it.

Everyone has been in love and hurt in their lives so consider it a learning process. I've learned something in every relationship I have ever been in and if it doesn't kill us, it definitely makes us stronger.

"theres never a right time to say good bye"

in other words no matter how long you wait or how you do it hes going to be hurt. But i know from experience that if he ever finds out that you were planning on breaking up with him and stayed with him and everytime you said "i love you" was a lie thats only going to deepen his wound. So the next time you see him you should just sit him down and tell him how you feel, and it once and for all

• Well u should just tell him that yall have had some up's and down's and tell him that u love him very much and then tell him that u dont think this is gonna work between me and u cuz if u tell one of his friends 2 tell him he gone think that u werent tough enough 2 tell him yourself so just and if he askes why just tell him thats the best i can give 2 u!

this situation is very common, plus he's not like in love with you or anything, so it shouldnt kill him.

you should just do it, probably over the phone (i know its a gutless source, but by doing it over the phone, when he begs to stay with you, you can say NO)

tell him that you still want to be friends and that maybe yall will be together again, just not now...

You just need to tell him. From what your saying, it is obvious your not happy with him. Tell him you would just like to be friends. You are only prolonging things, and hurting him even further. You would not want someone to string you along, so why are you doing it to someone, just end it!!

Tell him face to face. Be honest with him - not cruel - but honest. You sound very confused about this whole situation. Take some time and space from it and him.

im in that situation to i dont no how to tell him

they say im his first gf so yea

i think you should talk to him like seriously like just say " we need to talk" then tell him y u want to break up then yea break up with him hell probly be hurt but wont show it

well, Sms him the message, It's over.

pass a note. hav it say "...... i think its better off if were just friends......"

shoot staight

that's what you would want