Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

im 17 my bf asked me to marry him?

well weve been dating for 5 years and we have a baby together im totally in love with him but i don't want anything to go wrong in the marriage.... what should i do??? please help me

• Minmi
    Favorite Answer

You've been dating for 5 years AND YOU ALREADY HAVE A CHILD?

Marriage can't make it worse.

What could possibly go wrong at this point??? you already are a teenage mom. you failed to say how old your bf is and whether he is responsible or capable enough to support you three. He certainly has the desire to make a go of it. and that is rare of most guys these days. Hopefully, you will finish schol before you have another child.