Chelsea asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

my cuzin wants to know if you can get high off of sniffing nail polish?

??

Favorite Answer

Tell your cousin to find something better to do with his/her time. Save the three brain cells he/she still has.

Really? Are you seriously trying to get high? Unfortunately for you, you can not get high off of sniffing nail polish. All you would get is a mass of brain damage, dummy.

Yes maybe, but try pot it`s a lot safer than nail polish.Nail polish could cause dammage to the centrial nervous system.

• mar

Tell your cousin to find something more productive to do. I am sure you can get high sniffing most chemicals. Are they healthy for your body? Certainly not!

DON'T touch it...I tried stuff like that when I was a teenager and to this day I feel like I have paid for the brain damage it has caused..

Chemicals can contribute to brain tumors, but as for getting high, no not really. not as like drugs, you may get a headache thats about it.

of course u can i smell it though the house after my mom or sister buts it on expeselly if i'm in thier rooms and i have too leave cuz i feel like i'm getting high on it so yes u can. expeselly if u sniff it out of the bottle which could kill u and if it doesent kill u it'll defintley kill alot of brain cells.

• deedee

sure getting a lot of questions on this sniffing stuff tonight, whats wrong with every one, my husbands cousin died from sniffing .........,

I dont know about high, but it could make you go to your grave.

high and brain dead