Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what should i wear? mature answers only?

i think my crush and my ex boyfriend are comeing over for new years what should i wear and what should i do with my hair

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You should wear the outfit that gets the most compliments every time you wear it. Same for the hair.

• 1 decade ago

I Believe she said "mature" answers only. Well this is quite an awkard position for you huh? well i would wear a nice sweater and wear you hair down and staight. Its very festive and it says "look at me, im beautiful" to your crush.

• 1 decade ago

depend on what type of occasion it is... but wearing something formal would be perfect. for the hair just go to some salon for a simple hairdo that doesnt cost much. Or you should get some inspiration for your hair at magazines then do-it-yourself

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wear a whip cream bikini !!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

wear a short skirt and t-shirt, hair strait

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.