what should i wear? mature answers only?

i think my crush and my ex boyfriend are comeing over for new years what should i wear and what should i do with my hair

Favorite Answer

You should wear the outfit that gets the most compliments every time you wear it. Same for the hair.

I Believe she said "mature" answers only. Well this is quite an awkard position for you huh? well i would wear a nice sweater and wear you hair down and staight. Its very festive and it says "look at me, im beautiful" to your crush.

depend on what type of occasion it is... but wearing something formal would be perfect. for the hair just go to some salon for a simple hairdo that doesnt cost much. Or you should get some inspiration for your hair at magazines then do-it-yourself

Wear a whip cream bikini !!

wear a short skirt and t-shirt, hair strait