what is your favorite TV show???

my favorite tv show would have to be survivor! or the oc. both of them are really great shows! survivor will not come on untill 2007! but the oc is on all year long! so there both really great you should check them out! Also happy new year to everyone! have a great 2007

Favorite Answer

UGLY BETTY, Heroes, Extreme Makeover home edition, The View, Rachael Rays new show, American Idol, Survivor, Dancin with the stars, Cash in the attic, Antique Roadshow, Amazing Race, Big Brother, Desparate Housewives....I watch alot of tv.

The Office, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, The Colbert Report, Family Guy, What About Brian. Also like watching House Hunters and pretty much anything on the HD channels.

I like Survivor also. But Lost is another good one. Others which I got hooked on were: Dancing With the Stars and So You Think You Can Dance.

Grey's Anatomy

Supernatural

I love House, Star Gate SG1 and Atlantis. I like the show What I like about you. I like American Idol (new season airing on Fox January 16th.) but my all time favorite show would have to be House. Can't wait for new epidsodes to air next tuesday.

Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman

MythBusters

The L word, and Nip tuck(and Lost) Happy New Year Everybody. PEACE

Monk, Seinfeld,ugly betty.

Friends, House, Survivor, and American Idol!

HAPPY NEW YEAR~!!! ^_^