What do women think when they catch a guy starring at their ***?

I'll admit just like most other men I stare a womens asses. I've gotten caught a few times and I feel like a dumbass. What to women think when they catch a guy?

Favorite Answer

what do women think when men are staring at there ***S well in my opinion ,most girls i know dress to show what they got and most of them will B**** if they chatch men staring ..but the thins is why whould youdress that way if you didnt what men to stare at them

If they have dressed deliberately to draw attention to their butt, they would feel flattered and happy. If the butt is unsightly, then the woman would feel embarrassed or uncomfortable, unless the shape is something they cannot correct, in which case they develop immunity to such stares from men.

In a normally dressed woman who invites such a noticeable glance from a man, the feeling would possibly be one of disgust. No woman would like to be raped visually out of choice.

thats why they dress like that in the first place,why on earth would a woman squeeze into clothes that are 3 sizes too small for them, uncomfortable as hell, boobs hangin out of those plunging neckline shirts that are also 3 sizes too small for them, its for attention they want you to look, women are the most vane creatures on the planet, and when you see them looking like that stare away she is doing it for you!! she doesnt realize how stupid we think they are in those small skirts and 10 lbs of makeup they are the dumbass'

The only guy who looks at mine is my husband and I like it but if any other guys do it then I just turn away and don't say anything. Guys just like women's butts nothing wrong with that.

Most of them will think that you're a pervert and that you have dirt on your mind, though a few of them may enjoy the attention they're getting from a man.

• amazon

Well, I smile, knowing that they appreciate my behind. Even though it is rather flat, it's not round, but I'm quite tall, I just start laughing. I look like a trophy girl, if you can imagine that.

Lack of ability to behave in a refined way is never a impressive message to send.

The automatic response is kind of, "What a jerk."

I'm coming to your defense ,I'm married and i still get flattered when i noticed a man watching me ,it says to my husband hes got good taste,don't Kidd yourself women tell they don't' like it ,they do makes him feel young and sexy.

I don't want a man raping me with his eyes ,but a nice sexy look I welcome anytime .

next time don't make it so Obvious ,so you don't feel like a dumb ***.

I like to look my self ,i love a mans *** with tight jeans.

happy new year 2007

Source(s): I agree with Waterboys comment .

it depends on the stare.... guys have different looks in thier eyes... sometimes it can be considered a compliment others times it can be offensive....

Depends on who is looking. If you are a hot guy looking, the girl is flattered, if you are a middle-aged, overweight, balding guy she is disgusted.

Remember, "It is only sexual harrassment if the harrasser is ugly"