Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Short sleeve button up shirts. Yes or no? (not a formal occasion, just wearing it untucked and with jeans)?

Update:

Buttoned up?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ya thats cute just dont button up all the way leave 2 bottons opened and ur good to go

• 1 decade ago

Yes if you have a beater or white T-shirt under the button up shirt. Usually, no otherwise. There are some exceptions.

• 1 decade ago

Instead, get a l/s button up and roll the sleeves for a rugged look.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, but wear it with a long-sleeved thermal t underneath or double-layered tanks.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • sounds cyute....you could even wear it with a tank under and unbutton it for some cleavage.dont forget somthing like one of those long chain necklaces or the big ball ones.

• 1 decade ago

with jeans or summery pants/trowsers it's ok, just leave a button or too unbuttoned, and you are good to go.

• 1 decade ago

depends on the pattern and your build, some fashions just aren't for everyone

• 1 decade ago

I think they're good for spring or summer wear... and if you have nice arms :)

• 1 decade ago

sure why not? everyone wears them

wear what YOU want to wear.

Source(s): just bought a leopard print sweater and green with a tad of orange blazer at the thrift store and yea its a bit crazy but hey, i like it and i dont care what anyone else thinks!
  • 1 decade ago

if ur a hott guy with a hot bod....then totally go 4 it babe! that would b a GUH-REAT AND FAB-U-LUS LOOK!

;)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.