My stepdad fell off the balcony, what 2 do?

A horrible mishap. Stepdad Arsen was on the lookout for Rabious Coyote on our balcony. He lost his balance and fell......He is laughing insanely and speaking Portugues (who knew?>) WHAT SHUD WE DO WE CALLED AMBULANCE THEYRE ON THEIR WAY HEELP AND NO THIS SI NOT A JOKE

Favorite Answer

" Nutward, head loony speaking!"

sorry I was in the nuthouse once aswell and answered the phone as phrased above.

I'd say if you're serious, then check for breathing, bleeding and DON"T MOVE HIM!!! Wait for ambulance.

However as this is in the Jokes and Riddles section I'm gonna have to go with "Bite him on the leg so he jumps up and runs inside."

• pirrie

As a cat proprietor i can truthfully say that cats do land on their ft, many of the time. If it truly is the really position you may bypass in, i might want to signify attempting to keep the cats from going up the steps and coming throughout the balcony if this is achievable; if not, perhaps you may want to placed something to dam the balcony? slightly of furniture might want to artwork, perhaps a small bookshelf and it would want to also artwork as a most suitable ornamental contact.

• cats

Wait for the ambulance! Then check yourself back into the mental hospital and get out of the jokes/riddles section you nutjob!

I escaped from the mental ward too, but I aint' telling everyone... oops, just did..

No, not true, mr man in white coat..I didn't .. to late, they got my number now.

If you know the number of 911 call them..Uh, what happened to R Coyote? Did he get away?

What language is Portuguese? Maybe I can translate...

Hey, I found the number for 911.. it's in the phone book..

if its not a joke, then why is it in the jokes/riddles section???...

im sorry for what happened tho...just wait for the ambulance to show up...its not like we can fly over there in a few minutes and just stand there.

• LCee

Yeah You shud call 119 PASA

well if you called the ambulance already then what else do you want to do???

if it's not a joke and it's serious then why are u on the internet?

WAIT FOR THE AMBULANCE!!

"I escaped from the mental ward"

Does your name just SAY IT ALL?