My hair is shoulder length and I want to kinda cut it a little got any ideas?

I want sort of a ashley tisdale cut except shorter (but not to short i wanna still put it in a pony tail!) I love how her bangs look too, any ideas how to get them that way?

Favorite Answer

Okay, the only suggestion of mine is to go to a professional hair stylest and tell him what you want. He could probally do the best for your hair. Seriously, dont go just anywhere for a good hair cut and good bangs.

Source(s): Trust me, my mom made that mistake.
  • Tink

Bobs are in fashion now and side bangs, i think you should have a bob with a short side bang, if you want to have your hair in a pony tail you can use some pins to secure the rest of your hair. good luck!

Get side-swept bangs at ear length. Then you might go for a layered look. And you can still put your hair in a ponytail.

i'm not that super with hair, and that i could not get to the image, besides the undeniable fact that it sounds as though such as you have hair a lot like mine, straight away in some places and wavy/curly in others. i think of layering works fairly properly for that hair type because of the fact which you extremely do not might desire to decrease any length off, and you could blow-dry it using a around brush (purely don't get the type with long plastic bristles or it might desire to get caught on your hair) and get an excellent variety of leap and grace to it that would desire to hold because of the fact of your hair's waviness. i'm getting huge around blow-drying brushes (they have holes in them for the air to head by using) with short bristles. Oh and smoothing products artwork properly in the journey that your hair gets frizzy. i exploit Silk Drops in moist hair until now blow-drying, yet please do not use too a lot and not too close to on your scalp or you will appear like a greaseball. wish that facilitates!

isn't ashley's hair almost all one length? maybe get a bob with long bangs that you can brush aside like hers.

I think the short Halli berry hair style would look fabulous on you

good luck

long layers, framed around the face,with a side bang.

Iroquois cut.

try cuttin it into long layers.....ur hair will be short infront and go long in the back.....